Saturday, November 1, 2008

Made it to Bowling Green in about 3 hours today. It was a great ride, I had most of the rode to myself all day. I took a pic of a nearly dried up pond that I thought looked interesting. The family I stayed with last night was wonderful! I really enjoyed getting to know them and playing with their kids for a bit this morning before I left. Tomorrow I get a rest day so I might not post, but we'll just have to wait and see. I got tired of my speedometer/odometer not working all of the time so when I got into town I headed to Howard's bike shop for a new one and a quick (free) tune-up. Anyway, I miss everyone a lot. Call me sometime!! :-)


3 comments:

leber33 said...

Hey Josh.. glad you made it to BG safely. We will be keeping up with your trip Take Care

Jon & Christi

Crush said...

best of luck to you tomorrow!

graywolf_62 said...

Hi Josh
WE WERE WONDERING WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, WELL NOW WE KNOW. BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR TRIP, BE SAFE. WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU ALL THE WAY.

GRAYWOLF_62....AKA
LEROY