Friday, November 7, 2008

SOOOOOOooOo, I am in Birmingham already. If you are watching the schedule at all I wasn't supposed to be here till tomorrow. Here is the deal: I road to Cullman AL to scope out the couch I would be staying on there. I arrived to the house just fine and the guy was at work but had left the house unlocked for me. I went in took a shower and made some phone calls and put on dry clothes. (it rained this morning during my ride, not a plesent esperience) I have been blessed with great weather so far so I guess I can't complain. WOW, lots of rambling!

Anyway, the guys house in Cullman was kinda scaryish. Alyse came and picked me up so I didn't have to stay there for too long.

I didn't get to take any new pics today do to the rain, so here are some old ones.










4 comments:

Crush said...

nice fotos. tell the robs i said hello.

Dave said...

my hypothesis on the recent photos: josh is no longer posting photos of his beautiful face because he is secretly growing a massive man-beard to be unveiled to his family at thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

I would have liked to have seen this scary house in some pics... instead of your stalkerish photos by the water...

Unknown said...

so, did you ride from cullman to b-ham???