Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JESUS LOVES YOU.

I had a pretty hard ride today. It was my longest of the trip, 67 miles and I had a strong head-wind today.

Also, there was some construction on the road I was riding on today so most traffic was stopped. I stopped with the traffic, but was waved on by the flagger: "You are a on bike, you don't have to stop" So I had the road all to myself for the next couple of miles which was a welcome change of pace.

Most of my travels should be farely flat from here on out. :-) SO that should be fun, but it looks like it might rain tomorrow, and possibly the next day. OH well, I have been extremely blessed with mostly awesome weather!

Some I often have to remember, and am often reminded on this trip: "Jesus loves me" and you and you and you and you. He pretty much loves us all, and that is AMAZING! :-D

Here is the sign I saw coming into town today:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

bet that was pretty awesome having the road to yourself!