Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bring the pain.

On my short trip form Glasgow to Bowling Green I started to have some slight pain in my left knee. I didn't think much of it but decided to go talk to Dr. Burch anyway. He diagnosed me and told me several treatment options. One of which was to get a knee brace to push my knee cap over a bit and relieve some pressure.

Well, I did everything he suggested expect buy the knee brace which was a hefty $160.00. So I started my trip to Nashville sans knee brace. The trip from Bowling Green to Nashville took me 63.5 miles and 4 hours 50 minutes. Average speed about 12.8mph and average pain about 7.5 out of 10! It was nearly unbearable. I did a lot of standing up and killed the hills so it was a lot of fun other than the pain. J

Nashville was great; I got to stay with Byron Fanning. We had a great talk about spiritual things, and some great burgers. I will hopefully get to visit with him again sometime soon.

No pics for this entry yet, I don’t have my camera with me at present. J

No comments: