Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Huntsville hills?

I didn't see any hills. :-)

I had a great/beautiful ride today! There was a very large hill just outside of Shelbyville, but it was a fun challenge. I stopped in Fayetteville for lunch, and after that it was mostly flat till I got into Huntsville. In Huntsville the hills weren't too bad.

Here is a pic of me crossing into Alabama. I really love reading everyone's comments so keep them coming! Miss and love everyone!!

Also here is a pic of my good friend Dan and I!


5 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Keep it up! You are doing great! Did you forget your razor?
Love, Paula

Crush said...

alabama? sweet.

Dave said...

i guess you better shave. mom is on to you!

bikefl1009mi said...

...sister :-)

Unknown said...

while you're at it.. shave your chest.


I see you shaved a little bit off of your tooth.