Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gainsville

Just three more days left! I am staying with Matt's uncle tonight! I have learned a lot about Matt and Laura while here... :-) It has been really great.


Scary moment today on the road today: a care decided it would be ok to come over into the bike lane and get as close to me as possible... I am not sure if they just weren't paying attention or if they just wanted to scare me. Who knows... oh well.


The photo today is for Jon Moore... tell me what kind of plant this is...


2 comments:

Crush said...

Gotta love oblivious drivers. As far as Jon goes, I'll have to point his attention over here. I haven't heard him say much about your blog yet, so I'm not sure he's been reading it too closely. I'm sure he'll know what it is, though.

Crush said...

He says it might be some sort of nightshade, but he's not exactly sure. He'd rather see more of the plant before judging what it is exactly. Got more photos of it?