Monday, November 17, 2008

FLORIDA!!!!

I made it to Florida today, ahead of schedule because of a host change! w00t!

I had an amazing time staying with the Wickerhams! I started a new tradition at Will's... I am letting hosts put stickers on my bike if they would like. The Wickerham girls loved this idea and gave me a cartoon bike rider and a Jesus loves you sticker.


I also got my photo taken with the girls! I really enjoyed getting to meet this family! There was truly never a dull moment:


I dont know why I dont look very happy in this photo, but I AM PUMPED to be in Florida! I could not have done it without ALL of my amazing hosts and their love! THANK YOU GUY SO MUCH!!! Hopefully I can return the favor someday!

3 comments:

Crush said...

good work, sir!

Paula Parrish said...

I am so excited that you are in my home state.
Love, SIS

Unknown said...

very cool... glad you got to hang with Coulter and Lauren.. they're great!