Friday, November 14, 2008

Dothan

Spent the night in Dothan, with WILLLLL!!!!!! lol Had a great time hanging out with him last night.

I was moving super fast yesterday, made it about 30mph up a hill yesterday (then died, ha).

BUT I had my first flat yesterday. So I stopped and put a new tube in. I HATE this air pump, Kevin. :-) Being my first tube change with this type of tire I ruined the tube and it wouldn't hold air. It was also starting to get dark, so I got rescued about 5 miles out of town.

Instead of trying to use another new tube I patched the one I ruined, and I think it is holding air. :-)

I saw a medium sized wild cat dead on the side of the road yesterday too. I was gonna stop and take a pic of it, but I wasn't in a good place to stop.

No pic today! :-P so sorry.

1 comment:

Freedom Fighter said...

HEY ROCK STAR! Great to hear you are making awesome progress with wonderful weather. Sorry about your dislikes with the great pump I sold you, maybe it was operated error..ha ha ha! I have enjoyed your updates. Look forward to hearing more stories.
God bless and God speed on the remainder of your trip. Keep having fun!
Kevin Caldwell
PedalPower