Friday, November 14, 2008

Georgia on my mind

Had a great time with Will in Dothan! Here is a pic of us this morning before I left. My host fell through in Bainbridge (or I just never had one ;-)) so I just road straight through for about an extra ten miles. Then Coulter came and picked me up. So I am in Thomasville GA now. I just have one week left!!!! :-D (then about 60 extra miles to ride in FL to get me over the 1000 mile mark...

I saw a little girl getting her mail today. She saw me coming and just stood there staring at me. When I finally got up to her she just gave me a a big ole smile and waved. I waved back and I mean it was just amazing. It really gave me a big lift mid ride.

Also today, I passed up route 27. The route 27 that goes all the way to Lexington. The road I started my trip on! How neat.

hmmmm, anyway I am having trouble uploading images right now.. so maybe I will try again later.... booo!!! talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome.. hope you have a great weekend!