Friday, October 31, 2008

:-)

The trip has been amazing so far! My bottom is a little bit soar but the seat cover I got from the Lee's helped out a lot today! Thanks guys! The families I have been staying with have also been great! If these families are any indication of things to come this trip will truly be amazing! I am at the Leber's tonight in Glasgow, their house is beautiful. I just have a short day tomorrow, about 31 miles. It should seem more like a rest day. Then I get to stay in Bowling Green Saturday night and Sunday night! As mentioned in a comment on the previous entry the "free spirit" got some miles. Be careful with her, you have all seen what she did to me! :-) Here is my pic for the day, I found the caption at the bottom of the image to be a bit funny. You see what you think. I miss everyone like crazy! Hope your holloween wasn't too spooky! <3


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh-
We enjoyed having you in our home! Glad that the seat cover was helpful. We are also glad that you made it safely to Glasgow. Have a good weekend and get some rest. We'll be tracking your progress here on your blog.

Steve & Kamie Lee

bikefl1009mi said...

Thanks Steve!!!

Is this post yellow to anyone else?

Leber family, I need your address. :-)

Unknown said...

Yellow? What are you talking about? Maybe you're seeing yellow because of that yellow colored stuff you're drinking? Or maybe your yellow shirt is damaging your retinas. Just kidding. Some of your post was yellow. I thought maybe your were sending an encrypted message to someone :-)

later,
Steve & Kamie