Tuesday, October 28, 2008

News

I got a call this morning from Kevin (the awesome guy who has helped with equipment for my trip) and I might be in the paper... lol. Kinda neat.

Also, yesterday I decided to start a little competition. I am going to post my route on a google calendar, and have you all guess each day how many miles I will have actually traveled. Also, a guess for total miles of my trip. Here is the link to the calendar, happy guessing:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jlparr4%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

3 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Josh,
I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see you down here in the sunshine state of florida.
Love ya, Paula

Anonymous said...

I saw you leave today! Enjoy Danville!

Anonymous said...

here's some photos from what's occurred thus far...

Facebook Link!